Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Inspiration - Embroidery Blogs

There are a few embroidery blogs I've bookmarked recently that are worth taking a look at.



Ella's Craft Creations by Chris Richards is full of inspirational projects and posts!  She has a great tutorial on dragonflies that I definitely need to try.




I've done a little bit of work with sunprinting, but after reading a tutorial on Sarah Whittle's blog I'm thinking I need to try a few more techniques!  She combines sunprint dyeing with embroidery for some very interesting work.


 And having worked a little bit with silk ribbon embroidery recently, I'm interested in Carol Daisy's pansy tutorial.  Beautiful!


Happy Creating!  Deborah



2 comments:

  1. They all look great. Thanks for the links. I'll check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, just wanted to say a big thank you for featuring my blog and my work !
    Have a great week end,
    hugs
    Chris Richards
    xxxxx
    http://ellascraftcreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete